Independent Ceremony Designer, Celebrating Life and Love
... The details
Ceremonies can be inclusive with aspects of many different faiths or totally non secular, it is entirely up to you,
Your Wedding Ceremony can be exactly how you want it, as the only legal requirement in the United Kingdom is that it is registered through an official registrant either at a Registry office or with the registrant present at a location of your choice. ( certain conditions exist re location). The majority of couples decided to have me as the Ceremony leader, providing readings and their chosen elements, with the registrant administering the legal aspect.
This enables you to have a ceremony that you can have a really personal celebration that reflects your wishes as a couple, with as many friends and family as you wish, in a location you want, in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales, besides a waterfall, in a special garden, hotel, your own home, besides a river, on a beach. No licence is needed and the content can be religious or non religious, with symbolic elements, things that will make your day perfect.
Commitment Ceremonies: A lovely way to celebrate your relationship without actually having a legal marriage.
Civil Partnership Ceremony: The same as a Wedding ceremony but for same sex couples, following a civil partnership in register office, or at location as above.
Renewal of Vows: A ceremony to remake your vows from a previous wedding or civil partnership. A significant way to recognise an anniversary, or strengthen your relationship.
New Baby, successful adoption, a baby's name is so very important, giving them an identity for the rest of their lives. A naming ceremony can be exactly as you wish, in any location, with as many or as few family and friends as you choose, with no need for a register office or church service. A wonderful personal way to introduce your child into the family, community, and welcome your chosen supporting adults, to make promises for your child's future upbringing. A very lovely way to send blessings and wishes to your special child.
Funerals and Life Memorials
This page is under construction, here is some information whilst this is happening:
- I will visit you at home for a meeting to discuss your wishes and the words/content for the Ceremony
- I write a personal script for your Funeral or Life Memorial, we meet to discuss the script and make any amendments
- I work closely with your chosen undertaker to finalise and co ordinate the Ceremony
- Provide/Lead the Ceremony at the Crematorium, or your chosen location, with any additional elements as requested
- I do also offer a pre need personal service, to plan a forthcoming funeral, for terminally ill, chronic sick, or for anyone wanting to plan ahead
- I am available to visit at home, hospital, hospice, professional, discreet, attention at all times, with sensitivity to all involved
- I cover Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, County Durham and all UK by arrangement / travelling costs
Symbolic elements: An ideal way to personalise all Ceremonies:
- A unique location
- Jumping the broom stick
- Exchanging rings
- Releasing Doves
- Mixing the sands
- Lighting a unity candle
- Special poems, readings, prayers
- Special music
- Incense, anointing oils
- Elemental blessings
- Harp Music
- Releasing Balloons
- Certificate of Occasion with Script for future keeping.
- Prices for writing a script and providing the ceremony, are available on request:
- Funerals and Life memorials £150 - £250
- Baby Naming £50 -£150
- Weddings and couples Ceremonies from £250 - £550
- All prices are according to your requirements, Deposit of 50% payable on booking the date, with full payment one week prior to the Ceremony.
- I am always excited to discuss your dream ceremony, happy to meet in person or discuss your ideas on the telephone, FREE OF CHARGE, this allows me to assess how I can meet your needs and for you to establish that; Yes, I am the ideal celebrant for your ceremony.
I look forward to your call...... Fyion